Event Time and Date
Students from all over the university will be gathered together to celebrate the most notable of our involvements at the Reinhard Awards on April 26, 2017, including the awards for Excellence in Service. Will your project be one of them?
The Excellence in Service Awards are given in six categories:
- Personal Commitment - individual student who exhibits outstanding, ongoing dedication to positive change and community involvement.
- Organizational Commitment - recognized organization that consistently demonstrates commitment to positive change and community development.
- Philanthropic Support - program/project that generates and contributes resources in effort to address specific needs or problems.
- Sponsored Service - service completed as a part of a national program such as AmeriCorps or the Peace Corps, a regional or local program, or a scholarship.
- Program/Project of the Year - concentrated effort to address specific community need(s).
- New Initiative of the Year - new program/project created to address and existing community need.
Students may nominate themselves, their own group, or other groups they know who are committed to service and service efforts. Each application MUST be accompanied by a brief statement of support by an advisor or other professional who is familiar with the service referenced in the application.
Applications MUST be completed by 5:00 pm on Monday, April 24, 2017. No late applications will be accepted. For more information, or to begin your submission, follow this link, or copy and paste this address in your browser: https://cuconnect.clarion.edu/form/start/126800
Civic Engagement, Community Service, Reception, Social Activity